- Ask about our FREE personally lawn care calendar
- 2nd application of Crabgrass preventer should be applied May 30th-June 15th for extended protection through the hot months.
- Use TIME REALEASE LIME to lower PH on lawns and gardens for maximum
- Apply WEED AND FEED when dandelions start to appear ( step2). You can apply crabgrass preventer (step1) and weed and feed (step2) at the same time. Ask how.
- 2nd application of Crabgrass preventer should be applied May 15th-June 1st for extended protection through the hot months.
- Use ROUND UP to kill unwanted weeds in your beds then apply PREEN to prevent weeds from returning.
- Grub control (DYLOX) should be applied March 1st-May 30th for spring grub activity.
- Remember May 15th is the frost free date time to start planting your annuals for color all summer long.
- Use Systemic Liquid before leaves appear on birch trees and arborvitaes to prevent leaf miners (every 6 weeks) if weather permits
- Use Beneficial insects to organically control pests in your yard. They should be
released after the frost free date.
- Use grass seed containing TURF-TYPE TALL FESCUE For disease and insect resistancy and less watering.
- Fertilize all evergreens with HOLLY TONE and perennials with PLANT TONE
- Mothers day and hanging baskets
- Start up your pond if it was turned off over the winter. Fish will be available end of March, plants will be in mid May.
- Feed your plant material regularly to keep that lush green color
- Gifts for Gardeners
- Terrariums and Succulents